Thursday 13 June 2013

Remember peel offs?


I had a really good sort out of my craft cupboard yesterday and found about 100 sheets of forgotten peel offs which I don't think I've used for absolutely ages.  They came in just perfect today when I was making this Father's Day card because they just added that little bit more to help "lift" the card.  The black and kraft seemed a bit dull on its own, but the extra bit of gold really helped it to look better.  I always like it when I find use for some of my older crafting stuff - makes me feel better when I actually use the stuff rather than piling it up in a cupboard!


I stamped the sentiment using an alphabet set from Rubber Stampede and used a small circle punch to cut out each letter, rolling the edges in the black ink.  The paper is from Papermania - which came in the recent DoCrafts Goody Bag.

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Milk Coffee challenge - Father's Day / Male card
Crafting by designs - Father's Day - anything goes
Digi stamps 4 joy - For the men in our lives
Inky impressions - Father's Day

Thanks for stopping by,

Amanda



6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great men card Amanda.
Thanks for join us at Digistamp4Joy.

Greetings karin DT member

Desire Fourie said...

This is a wonderful creation with great details. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Angela B. said...

Absolutely love that background paper and those letters. Fantastic card! Thanks for sharing your card and joining us at Digistamps4Joy.

Angela (DS4J DT Member)

Vicky said...

A great card, thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions challenges this week

hugs Vicky xx

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at
Digistamps4Joy. Lynda DT Member

Annerieke said...

Wonderful card Amanda! Great sketch, love the colours, perfect for a man. Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.

Hugs,
Annerieke
DT member