Thursday 16 May 2013

Fizzy Moon Thanks A Bunch


I bought some new paper pads at the weekend, which has given me a bit of inspiration to make a few new cards.  I always love the pink/orange colour combo so that's the best page to start for me!


For my layout, I used the current sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday - always a great place to start when making a card!



I've used a Fizzy Moon stamp called "Thanks a Bunch" and the image is coloured with pro markers and colouring pencils.  The paper is from a pad called Pressed Petals.  The wooden flower has been in my stash for years and the ribbon is some I've recycled.


I'm going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 206
As You Like it - Favourite colour combo (Pink & Orange)
Charisma Cardz - No digis allowed


Thanks for visiting today!

Amanda

11 comments:

mulberry station said...

Amanda, your card is precious. I love your sweet image. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

Joanna M. said...

You got me ... I had never heard of Fizzy Moon stamps and had to Google them. They have some REALLY cute stuff! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
~Jo, SSW-DT

Heide said...

So pretty! Love the flowers, they just pop. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

Kathie said...

Hi Amanda, I love your card. This is such a cute image, and I adore your colours combo it works so perfect with your choice of design papers. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful card with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT.

Wendy L said...

So cute and sweet, great stamp too, thanks for joining Charisma Cardz Challenge. xxxx

Wendy L said...

So cute and sweet, great stamp too, thanks for joining Charisma Cardz Challenge. xxxx

Jeannie said...

This is sure to brighten someone's day! The ladybug is the perfect accent! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love your fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda

NGCARDS said...

Great creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz! xxx

Sally Dube said...

This card is SO SWEET!! Love your colors and the added Lady Bug is adorable!!
So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!
Blessings to you Amanda!!
Sally

Anonymous said...

Cute card and image, Pink and Orange are not colours I would use.... however you have them working beautifully!

Thanks for joining in with our Colour Combo challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)