Thursday 11 April 2013

Fed up with colouring



My crafting mojo has certainly been AWOL these past few weeks - hence the lack of posts on my blog.  I've made a couple of quick and easy cards today to get me back in the swing of things.  My problem, I think, is that I like to try lots of different types of craft and I get bored really easily.  I love my pro markers but I am really bored with colouring at the moment so I am trying out a few different things for me.  I spent plenty of pennies at the NEC craft show last month so I'm just playing with a few bits 'n' bobs this week.



This is a 5x5 scallop card and I've used Papermania paper and paper flowers, together with some Spellbinders leaf dies.  Plain and simple.  This will be ideal for when a not-so-special card is required ..... us crafters all do it!  Recipients can tell their importance by how much the card is embellished!!

Thanks for looking,

Amanda


1 comment:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Amanda, I like the flower the dies cut foliage and the colours.
Kevin xx