Monday 25 February 2013

LOTV Wedding card


We are having some redecorating done at home so things are a bit upside down at the moment and crafting is taking a back seat again.  However, I did manage to fit in this card for someone at work who got married this last weekend.  I've used my favourite wedding stamp by Lili of the Valley. 


I stamped the image with Memento in Rich Cocoa to give it a slightly softer look than harsh black.  I've coloured the image with pro markers and added some sparkle with Stickles glitter.  The shape has been cut with a Spellbingers die and the border has too.  I used the little cut out hearts from the border - glittered them up and added them to the card - waste nothing!!!

The paper is by Do Crafts and the circular sentiment stamp is also by Lili of the Valley and I've just finished it off with a bit of ribbon and some pearl heart shaped ribbon sliders from my stash.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Red Carpet Studio challenge - Wedding or Anniversary card
A Gem of a challenge - add a bow
Crafty Calendar challenge - Love and marriage
Little Claire's - Love and Romance

Thanks for visiting,

Amanda

6 comments:

Basslady said...

hun, this is absolutely super-sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Kim M said...

Lovely card! Wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Red Carpet Studio.

Dawn T said...

This has to be my most favourite wedding stamp too... a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio,

Debs said...

Super pretty card - love all the gorgeous details.
Thanks for playing along with us at ACOAC this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in our "Love & Marriage" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x

Gaynor said...

Such a fabulous card.........I love this stamp from LOTV. Thank you for joining Little Claire in our latest blog challenge. xxGaynorLCDT